Quality is and will always the number one aspects. This section provides various tools and templates for managing your business IT quality aspects.
Tools for Architecture QA processes
- Architecture checklists.
- Architecture Documentation Checklist
- Make re(Use) of defacto standards for requirements
- Non Functional Requirements catalogue (NFR list).
- Short overview of ISO 25010
Templates for better IT Architecture QA
Reuse of templates means you have more time to spend on the real quality aspects. So use the templates below.
- Risk Assessment Toolkit (source State of California)
- Risk assessment Toolkit (source State of Oregon)
- Risk Management Toolkit (mitre)
- Constraints template