A Technology Infrastructure (TI) Architecture is all about the hard IT. Hosting, capacity, connectivity, monitoring and operations. Having a flexible TI architecture serves all business processes.
Tools for creating a Technology Infrastructure Architecture:
- IP Address range calculator
- Simple Network Bandwidth Calculator
- Simple Capacity Calculator for web servers
For systems that are not using PaaS Cloud Services a lot of attention, time and effort is needed for the TI part of the system. Below some TI templates that will make with creating the technical solution.
- Technical Architecture (MSWORD). Template used at US Florida Department of Transportation.
- High-Level Technical Design (MSWord). HLD Template used at US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- System Design Document (MSWord). Source US CMS.
- Service Design & Transition (MSWord). Source EU FitSM program.
- IT Service Capacity Plan (MSWord). Source EU FitSM program.