Minimizing security risks can be hard, expensive and often fails. IT Security is a complex field. People, processes and technology are crucial parts of an architecture to reduce risks. Our certified experts love to solve your cyber security challenges. Detecting what is not good with your current security is the simple work. You can find many companies that will launch automated test suites based on open source tools that will tell you that you are not secure enough. However the real challenge is designing solutions that are secure.
We create security architectures and security models and, design cyber security solutions that will work for your business and users and reduce your security risks.
Good security does not have to be complex. So kill the complexity to lower your security risks!
In our opinion a good system security model defines minimal:
- attack vectors (as answer on the ‘what information objects must be secured’ question)
- roles and permissions
- the interactions, dependencies and relations
- identify trust boundaries
- software architecture and hosting architecture used (including all for security relevant technical dependencies)
- availability measures, backup, logging and audit requirements and refer to data classifications schemas defined in the security policies.
A context specific security model is used as a key reference point during information system design and development.
Contact us for more information!
Complexity is the Enemy of Security